Pimax started shipping!...(and stopped again...)

I thought this deserves its own topic… so confirming I’ve just received notification of shipping. Backer #6 (UK)

Notice that they say “…units are delivered to the UK warehouse of Pimax” which is good to see, no customs charges hopefully!? Fingers crossed the trip is hazard free :wink:

36 Likes

Yep got the email today as well :slight_smile:

UK means no VAT (or tax?) to any EU countries at least.

19 Likes

Hopefully they’ll complete deliveries to all EU backers before march 29

3 Likes

Great to hear about the development. Is there any expected delivery date?

1 Like

hopefully they will complete deliveries to most of the backers before xmas! they slipped a week or so but at least its started!

That would be 600 headsets per week,

1 Like

They did say that is the target, only they know how quickly production can be ramped up.

3 Likes

Great to see they handled EU shipping!

Does the tracking# status indicate when shipment actually occurred?

1 Like

i’m not going to count those chickens until they are running around the yard laying additional eggs.

8 Likes

That’s all the info I have so far!

3 Likes

Great to hear, nothing forme yet, backer 72

Pimax have just confirmed they have sent 14 so far.

1 Like

@spamenigma Git your gun out! That guy walking around your neighborhood in a brown UPS type suit is actually sk1, NOT a real delivery guy!

4 Likes

Out of interest, how did you get to be #6?

I should have employed you to get my (sold out) Glastonbury tickets yesterday lol

1 Like

Backer # 53
This is excellent. Gonna be a good test for me, to see if they are using my new email address.

1 Like

Great to see shipping confirmation! Hope they get to the 60’s this week!

1 Like

Before the kickstarter in the facebook group and forums pimax was quite communicative (What changed pimax!!!???) and we got to see the kickstarter holding page for a short while and knew when it was due to start. I had a lucky refresh and jumped on it straight away.

Giving me 45 days to then decide if to keep the pledge! Pleased that I did :smiley:

2 Likes

Where did they confirmed this information? They’ve recently told us around 40 were sent off.

Fantastic. Looking forwards to your opinion of it.

2 Likes