[Pimax Official]Cable replacement request(Flicking white Dots)

I have been contacting you for nearly 2 weeks about my faulty cable I cant contact service desk I cannot login to service desk it does not accept my login details and it does not allow me to reset my password it says “Password resetting is disabled for your user name. Please ask your Jira Service Desk administrator to enable password resets”

1 Like

Thanks. I made one: SUPEN-2566 hopefully it’s routed to USApimax.

SUPEN-2159 for flickering dots, pre-order customer. Two weeks have passed and no response to ticket, do i need to make a new one?
@anon74848233

1 Like

It won’t get better with time, that’s a sure bet. It’s not like you need to send the faulty cable back either.
Operation cable replacement is a go

1 Like

Yeah, mine seemed much worse last night.

[ update ] @anon74848233, I’ve submitted SUPEN-2582 about it.

You select “Bug” when you apply your tickets.I have assign your question to tech support colleague,you will receive the feedback soon

1 Like

I have a lot of white flicking dots, but I cant login to the service desk… I reset the password 3 times but I still cant login to get a SUPEN. What should I do?

3 Likes

So, I can create support account now, but I can’t login. I tried also reset password - again allows me to change, but then I can’t login.

Error message at login (email used as username and password was definitely correct):

Sorry, your username and password are incorrect - please try again.

1 Like

That doesn’t mean it got better. It means it’s a glitching pos

The login still doesn’t work! How can I open a SUPEN if it’s impossible for me to login??? To change the password works without any problem, but after that the login still don’t work!
Sorry, your username and password are incorrect - please try again.

@mochi I have a supen on the cable issue that hasn’t been answered in over 3weeks. Don’t feel like you’re missing anything by not being able to log in. They don’t answer tickets.

2 Likes

LOL, that’s irony of life
They can bild VR-Classes but a working troubling shooting is to complicated

No 1337 skillz, no replacement cable :smile:
Same boat as everyone else here.

@anon74848233

I have a lot of white flicking dots on screen, but I cant login to the service desk…
I reset the password over 4 times but I still cant login to get a SUPEN

[Sorry, your username and password are incorrect - please try again.]

Has been going on for four days
what should I do

@anon74848233

I am in the same boat. I have the flickering dots issue but i can’t log into Pimax support to log a SUPEN. For me i can’t get past the captcha. I’ve tried a few different browsers.

1 Like

Same for me, can’t login in the Support section. Pimax backer Nr. 5301, same flickering white pixels in the scenes like so many others…

1 Like

I think they won’t be fixing the support system or answer any questions until the “local” support offices are up and running.
Seems like that.

2 Likes

SUPEN-2137 here. @Alan.sun told me you would send me the replacement cable in 3-5 days. More than a week now.
Can you check if it is already sent, please?
@anon74848233

White dots on 8K, created SUPEN-2658.
@alan.sun
@anon74848233

White dots on the 8K are pretty serious now. Please exchange cable.

• SUPEN-2661

Thank you!

@Alan.sun
@anon74848233