[Pimax Official Activity]Sharing Your Gaming Experience With Pimax

My bad, I will count them together.

2 Likes

Really great reviews all round here despite the competition aspect. Itā€™s not easy conveying thoughts especially if English isnā€™t your first language. Soā€¦ itā€™s really hard to choose and read them all (although I read most when posted). Rather than this be a popularity contest. I will simply ask my other half to choose three random numbers between 1- 43 and vote for those (my own excluded obviously).

:wink:

6 Likes

I think that is a great idea. Thank you for the suggestion. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I mainly read the cons, if i though it was an honest review and did not over hype, it got my vote.

4 Likes

Thats my vote as well

4 Likes

I like how I lost a bunch of likes when weeks later am told to repost entry in a new post. ::does it anyway because Iā€™m not a limelight winner.::

Voting not work for me!!! Just no reaction.

2 Likes

Nothing happens when I press Vote button

3 Likes

If your looking for the results after the vote. It doesnā€™t show results.

@TuTVR

1 Like

But when results changes? When i press button i see this

1 Like

If you mean the 3 you chose stays visible to you with the button vote now. I think thatā€™s normal. But donā€™t know for sure.

But thats what I see. Says closes & results shown in 2 days.

2 Likes

Yes, I set the result will be shown once the pool is closed. However, for the @VTS case, I donā€™t sure yet. I think the pool just collect the first time choice when you click the vote button.

3 Likes

Super exciting. I enjoyed broklynites review the most as it seems to be a very balanced account of the users experience with much reflection.

Just making observations about voting but are votes coming from new accounts permitted?

@anon66707699

3 Likes

It would be nice if there was something in place to prevent fraudulence.

1 Like

Itā€™s been mentioned before. The forum software does have some features to prevent it & truthfully would be foolish to risk being excluded from future contests.

I personally think folks should keep who tgey voted for anonymous.

When exactly the voting closes?
I am very nervous and exited! :smiley: :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Tomorrow according to the poll.

2 Likes

But at which time? :smiley:

1 Like