Pimax M1 Tester unit

You’ve never actually used VR ?

I have used almost all, a lot. But i was waiting for a good gear of my own, with a good FOV.
Also, I only feel “presence” on the HTC Vive, I hope I would feel it on the Pimax 8K too.

4 Likes

You are right, I was talking from the point of view of non finishable games, such as DCS and similars, which are true ecosystems to live in for years. You dont finish those games, you hone your skills or the games finish you. I have changed three VR headset already in the process of waiting for Pimax 8K, only because I thought I had been killed to easy by bandits due to lack of resolution and refresh rate. Now I am good with my Lenovo, but still very low FOV .

1 Like

Those are rookie numbers son! You need to pump those numbers up!
I have around 260vr games lol ever sindse i got my vive i stopped playing pancake entirely.
:v:

3 Likes

Given the point was made for the purposes of testing, i would think there is enough variety of VR games in my library to know where we stand… It’s not about how big the library is, it’s about what testing candidates are at your disposal. Glad you’re keeping busy though. hehe

It’s about how many M1 do they have.

By saying “it’s about what testing candidates are…” I was not meaning “tester” candidates- as in people. I was referring to “software candidates” to test with. (If that was lost in my intended meaning there).
For sure the more test units, the more accurate the evaluation is going to be.

I can’t see issues with people that make reviews. The more reviews you have and the more you can make yourself an idea.

EDiTED

Alright…first of all it might surprise you mon ami but i am French.
Second, the “i am more of a Macron style” was in answer to a kinda racist comment made by Slava_Jazz regarding USSR and China.

Could you pls develop a bit your argument please…?

And last , what i meant by having reviews all over the internet is that the M1 (for my knowledge ) might not be final product, so having videos of it on youtube or reviews could be misinterpreted .
We are aware what the M1 is as backers but my friends who didn’t back Pimax doesn’t.
Voila voila :wink: :fr:

3 Likes

True but the idea of other races within the human race was due to a primitive time. We are ethnic groups or to be vulgar different breeds. Much like dogs, wolves, foxes etc are all part of the canine race.

2 Likes

The time for fsmily names & such is long past. After all Mexicans are Spanish, french, aztec & inca blended together.

For example my family is Irish/english mix with a French Title name. (DeMontmorency) :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

3 Likes

Don’t be so sure. France is very close to Spain.

Sounds really Nazi. Even believes that a Frenchman would not want to marry a Spanish woman. Well, worse for him, what a asshole, they are the best.

It’s racist man, since you consider yourself to belong to a race different and superior from that of the Spaniards and that of the Africans.

You ask for respect while you are talking about us like animals that frolic in the mud of Africa and then of Spain to go and defile your “immaculate” France.

We also give the Spanish nationality to people of many cultures.

4 Likes

Racist comments don’t belong in this (or any) forum, imo.

Respectfully, we seem to have gotten off-topic. Can we please return to discussions about Pimax and the M1 Tester unit? Thank you.

4 Likes

Ignorance is to dare.

2 Likes

True enough Neal; thanks for being the voice of reason. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

Let’s get back on track. As they say best to avoid politics, religion & predujice concepts. It only serves to demonstrate as a whole as people we still have a long way to go.

3 Likes

Gracias @Cdaked .
Dejemos lo … es un ignorante frustrado a quien lo único que le pasara en la vida sera de conseguir un Hmd …:joy:

2 Likes

Thank you guys for stepping in :slight_smile:

Because of people like him the world is what it is…
but hey…lets not waste more time and keep this topic on track :slight_smile:
:fr::fr::fr::fr::fr:

5 Likes

I really agree @Cdaked ,got more on private message…
@Heliosurge Pls

1 Like

Well we should just end this as it is pointless & not @Jean-Mehdi intention for this topic.

Simply put on me. My Family name roots is Irish & yet i have a french title name. I am not french nor am I Irish; I am Canadian as I was born here.

France french folk are known to belittle french descendants from Quebec due to predujice stemming that their french language is vulgar. You are demonstrating this unfortunate stereotype by your misperceptions on what is french. It doesn’t matter where french folk are. The only real thing is that binds a group of people is shared linguistics.

A french person is simply one who speaks french and so on.

If you want to continue this start a topic in General Discussions. Just keep in mind you are likely to be discussing this alone. Please stop this kind of trolling behavior as it only serves to inflame peoples passions.

I follow a simple philosphy but being human i do fail.

Give no power to words that come from people who you have no reason to respect. (There not family or friends) For doing so only gives them power over you.

4 Likes

Group Hug!

7 Likes