Pimax Headband Final Version in Thingiverse

Hi everybody!

Finally, I finished my headband mod version. As you can see the weight is on the forehead, and not in the face. It makes that you don’t feel like you wear glasses.

For me now the Pimax are the most comfortable HMD that exist, I can’t use the others I have.

Hope it works for you. I bought vive extra foam in Amazon to use in the mod.

Here is the link to download:
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4073140

And some photos:

I hope you can try it @PimaxQuorra @PimaxVR !!

I listen your opinions hehe

13 Likes

Looks intresting but thingiverse homepage dont work when i try to go in to download it :frowning:

2 Likes

Seriously? What it said?

502 Bad Gateway i get, this time i came in so i saw it.

And I forget to show this part:

This Velcro it’a necessary if you want to attach it to your face as near as possible.

1 Like

Appears that the web is having some kind of performance problems as I see in a alert in the top of the web.

1 Like

Did manage to download it with pressing midle mousebutton, now i just need to slice it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hope it works well for you!!

1 Like

In 18hours i know :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That looks Awesome! Moved it over to Accessories\Pimodules.

Very Nice!

2 Likes

@Yen, awesome dedication!

2 Likes

Thanks!!! It was a lot of work and tests haha I made almost 45 prototypes :rofl:

3 Likes

They should consider consulting folks like you. That is Pimp. Definitely good competition. :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

2 Likes

Yeah I know 90% of the plastic filament you buy goes to recycle bin.

1 Like

Hello Yen,

Appreciated on this amazing work! We will forward this to our Product Manager and see whether they can work out anything on this MOD.
Thank you so much on your hard work!
Shoutout to YEN! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

8 Likes

Hahahah thanks @PimaxQuorra !!! It was a pleasure

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Bump. Is your v0.8 available as well with flip up?