Pimax Day Official Thread

Well well well… Finally some news (or not) ! Happy Pimax day everybody :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Sjef! What took you so long. You almost missed it

4 Likes

And to me Pimax is the worst most uncomfortable headset I’ve ever worn so its highly subjective and thats why the rigid headstrap is wanted so much for alot of us the headset is unusable without it.

5 Likes

Welp, I’m stuck on night shift for the next 12 hours… At least I’ll have something to watch :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ok - I hope it’s brings relief…

Did you alter the face cushion? I added about a centimeter at the bottom- that made all the difference for me.
Before that I thought I would lose my nose after a minute, now I can spend hours in it …
( actually my senheiser starts hurting me far before I notice the 5k)

2 Likes

Yeah I added cushion to the bottom as well, along with the das and a counterweight in the back and now its extremely comfortable.

3 Likes

yyyyyy

10 Likes

They should add bunny ears as a new accessory

3 Likes

Or maybe donkey ears

5 Likes

Let’s not get ahead of our selves lol

2 Likes

In time for Easter 2023

1 Like

I’m sure if anyone misses it, they can watch the recorded video (or read about the info, which will certainly be posted – and the topic will probably be discussed on this forum endlessly).

4 Likes

Oh yeah… :rofl:

:joy:
It will be like figuring out the last digit of PI - I am sure of that!

Maybe in 2027, Ten years:rofl:

Hi everyone. Didn’t see this coming??? Hopefully good news or even better, shipping dates on the controllers and LH’s…

As backers, we get the Sword sense, or am i wrong? (I did opt for the sticks at the time)

Fingers crossed!

Right, but it looks much PROish

1 Like

1 Like
2 Likes