Pimax cured my despersonalization disorder

I will explain it in a summary way.

Due to stress I was suffering from depersonalization (abstraction of reality from stress).

My Pimax, the eyestrain, and the Pitool correction controls have taught me better how the way I perceiving the world works.

When you have depersonalization I have discovered that I suffered from eyestrain in the real world, sometimes I had to close my eyes for hours.

You see the reality in 2D 360. And because I was doing experiments with Pitool and the vertical / horizontal IPD I have discovered that I can control the stereoscopy of my eyes in real life.

Today for the first time in months I have managed to recover the real 3D perception and take off my eyestrain in the real world. Even now I have the ability to move from seeing the world in 3D or as a 2D video in 360 in just seconds. I’m telling the doctor who was treating me and he’s freaking out, and we’re already thinking about how to create a VR app to cure depersonalization.

PD: I can’t create the topic in general discussion, I don’t know why. But Pitool it’s ok hahah my solution.

7 Likes

We’re investigating the problem

Edit. Moved and fixed the problem thanks to @Heliosurge

1 Like

Not sure why it didn’t let you create a new topic in general category

1 Like

That’s amazing! What a wonderful thing. Hopefully vr can be applied in many other medical conditions!

3 Likes

It said to me that I need a tag, but the only tag I can use is one for “Francais” hehe

2 Likes

I hope too!! It helps me a lot at least haha

3 Likes

Fixed. No tags required

1 Like

Ou yeah!! Perfect hahah

1 Like
3 Likes

I found that getting used to VR and getting over the motion sickness helped me the morning after a heavy session. Now when I wake up and the room is still spinning I don’t feel sick like I used to. This is not a joke and I’m not making light of your medical issues, I genuinely used to feel very ill if I woke up and the room was spinning, now it doesn’t bother me at all. I don’t drink regularly so I get drunk quite easily when I have a session.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.