Pimax - cable issue - Bad support

LOL! 22 day passed… today a mail… my order tracking?!? They finally send my cable?!?
Nothing at all… just a big “Bye and thank you! And remember… if you need an hand you’ll find it at the end of your arm…”

1 Like

Fortunately my unit got great quality . But next time get the pimax from amazon so you can get a new one in 2 days :slight_smile: it works in germany , they dont even ask whats the problem lol . They are simply sending you the money back or sending a new unit even before you send them the faulty one :=) amazon FTW

1 Like

Yep, but i was a baker… and now i’m “backed”… i trusted in them and i funded to start the company… this is the result… thank you Pimax for your great support!

LOL! @Matthew.Xu You are really too funny… Merry Xmas! ^^

1 Like

made my day xD hahahah

1 Like

@migliorare you still haven’t got your cable?

1 Like

No tracking number… no reply here, no mail… nothing at all…

Was the cable ever promised to you?

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Please re-submit a ticket and we will apply for a new cable to you as soon as possible.

1 Like

@Matthew.Xu here we are! :wink:

Hi,

I also have a cable issue which has not been resolved. It’s months old now, it doesn’t connect at all my HS is unusable.

@bullett
Was your headset working at some point?

Yes, it has worked but was always a little flakey/intermittant. I’d have to switch stuff on and off a few times, plug and unplug power/usb/hdmi connections and make sure I started stuff up in the right order and it then it would work but it was always a faff.
I’d put it down to alpha software rather than a hardware issue but as it now appears to be completely dead its a cable issue.

You might want to PM @PimaxQuorra about this problem

@PimaxQuorra is the warranty time on the cable for “wear and tear” related damage 1 year long? This question was never answered despite Pimax indicating they would make a post about the warranty timeframe for cable damage caused by “wear and tear”.

It was confirmed in this thread that having a faulty cable with pixel noise/white sparkles not caused by wear and tear is covered with a free replacement by Pimax as well. @bullett received a cable which caused the snowy pixel issue and now that cable is dead so therefore they needs a replacement cable sent to them.

Hello Bullett,

Do you mind to drop us a PM, we will assist you on this cable issue.

Have a nice day.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

Dear Migliorare:

I do agree with you, this is our fault, we should replace for you free, Would you please kindly provide your ticket or order information, so I can communicate with the team to assist you with the issues, Thanks.

1 Like

Hi,

PM sent.
Sorry, I didn’t get notification of this message, ended up in spam.

Thanks.