PiMax 8K support / repair info

Hi everyone.
I have an 8K that is very likely out of warranty and needs repair. I cannot superimpose the Right and Left images any longer. I sent a message to PiMax ecommerce@pimaxvr.com but I received no answer.
A couple of things I need,:
Whom do I need to contact in USA?
What is the procedure to send it in, and how much may cost?
Thank you.

1 Like

poke @PimaxQuorra as Konger is at CES

4 Likes

Can you post your Ticket Number?

2 Likes

Hi Helio and everyone.
I do not have a Ticket nr. I am trying to find my way around on how best to get started, it looks like many users are having difficulty going through what I think are the Email sign up channels.

2 Likes

Here is a link for submitting a ticket.

https://store.pimaxvr.com/helpdesk/order-support-1/submit

Welcome to the forum. You will need to create an account there.

3 Likes

Hi.
Thank you. I should be more to the point.
I am trying to find out if anyone, specifically, had that type of service, out of warranty, done and what / where is the repair being done, and how much?
If it’s going to cost over $200.00 and goes to China, or takes a long time, for repair I will likely just buy something else rather then go that route.
I am looking for a ballpark idea to see if it’s worth the effort.

I think nobody really has the beyond warranty service experience. I think it’s definitely possible, let’s wait what Pimaxquorra has to say.

3 Likes

Hello 8Kuser,

We are sorry on what had happen on your 8K. Could you please raise a ticket at Support. Our CS team will take care of your question,to check whether we can do the RMA with your 8K or other solutions for this.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

3 Likes

Thank you.
I found an answer from another source, not likely very accurate, but sufficient for me to make a decision and not pursue the repair at this stage.

2 Likes

Software fix? Just curious.

1 Like

I would really consider making a ticket if it’s a hardware issue … can not hurt!!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.