Pimax 8K Plus impressions at vrspace

In this video, I share the impressions of “artArmin” trying out Pimax 8k Plus VR headsets. He exclusively tried on the HMDs for around 4 hours, playing video games, watching 2D videos and inspecting them.

You will hear his side of comparison with Oculus Quest, Oculus Rift S, Valve Index and a few other headsets. From basic comfort to more technical sides for my fellow VR enthusiasts.

Date: 2019-11-01

24 Likes

Thank you! Enjoyed the review.

2 Likes

Thanks for your impressions.

Did you notice whether the new cowling and/or padding offers any way to adjust eye relief? (You got plenty of depth room for your glasses out-of-the-box, apparently; Is there provision for making more or less of that room, if one have a more or less prominent forehead (or other feature), than you?)

I feel fairly confident in assuming the answer is: “no”, due to the manner in which the question is constantly being widely danced around, whenever raised, but it would be nice to finally get an answer.

2 Likes

i found this video on youtube and i have made a post on Pimax Forums

I can’t answer, I was not at Vrspace

4 Likes

Ah, sorry - you’re not Armin; I homed in on the “I”, and somehow glossed over the words that followed it. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hashtag: Attention span.

3 Likes

Thank you for sharing your experiences :0)

2 Likes

Wow… Excellent video… Seeing this has me even more excited for CES now!!! []-)

3 Likes

I was wondering who art armin was, the financial angel of our 3 musketeers.

4 Likes

So you’re saying: D’Artarmignan? :stuck_out_tongue: