Pimax 7th Anniversary Collection Giveaway

We’d like to leave a special footprint to enjoy the 7th anniversary.

As a result, we commissioned an artist to create two paintings in 7 Collections for all digital collectors.

Enter the raffle here:
https://gleam.io/4SccL/pimax-7-years-anniversary-nfts-giveaway

Is this a joke or what? Pimax come on please… :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Incredibly disappointing and shameful to see Pimax doing NFTs.

3 Likes

I would recommend staying away from the NFT scene. If you want to release unique collector’s items like say a signed Crystal or 12k that is s limited run with a certificate of authenticity ie 1 of 1000… Do that.

5 Likes

No thanks…

1 Like

How about This :

3 Likes

Something like that might be a collectable bit still needs something like Robin’s and maybe other pimax employees.

It really depends on a user to what they might want/value.

Some ppl for example like to have a serial close as possible to production release or as mentioned a signed headset.

2 Likes

NFTs have a well-deserved bad reputation. At their best they’re a fad that nobody will remember in a couple years, at their worst they’re a vehicle for scamming. Companies jumping on that bandwagon are inviting very negative associations.

Y’all got duped, and I’m very disappointed.

3 Likes

I would love something like that in my living (my wife not​:laughing::person_cartwheeling:) i would love to hand it here anyway.

First and foremost, we apologize to all of the fans who provided input; we truly wanted to create a wonderful digital memory for the 7th anniversary. We had no intention of exploiting the worth of all these designs.

We initially heard from some users who wanted to collect Pimax as NFT art, so we commissioned an artist to develop this exact design and make it available for free to all of our NFT users. We do not intend to create a sequel series. All NFTs concerning Pimax projects will no longer be permitted by Pimax.

The previous event has been replaced with the new Pimax Gallery event; however, anyone who have already signed up will still be eligible for the raffle. Thank you for being so understanding.

Regards,
Your Pimax Team.

5 Likes

First and foremost, we apologize to all of the fans who provided input; we truly wanted to create a wonderful digital memory for the 7th anniversary. We had no intention of exploiting the worth of all these designs.

We initially heard from some users who wanted to collect Pimax as NFT art, so we commissioned an artist to develop this exact design and make it available for free to all of our NFT users. We do not intend to create a sequel series. All NFTs concerning Pimax projects will no longer be permitted by Pimax.

The previous event has been replaced with the new Pimax Gallery event; however, anyone who have already signed up will still be eligible for the raffle. Thank you for being so understanding.

Regards,
Your Pimax Team.

2 Likes

This is honestly such a great response, I want to sincerely thank you and all involved at Pimax for it.

I’m sorry that the NFTs weren’t received the way you had hoped. I could see the intent behind the limited edition digital artwork and like the idea, even if I strongly believe NFTs aren’t the way to go about it. I’ll check out the gallery when I can, the link on the website wasn’t working when I tried it earlier. And I’m really looking forward to the remainder of the anniversary event!

4 Likes

I just want to echo what SSJ3 has already said - congratulations on a really great response. He has expressed my own thoughts exactly - it’s unfortunate that all the work you put into the NFT gift was not well received, but you created an amazing alternative. I’ve seen an “unboxing” video of this by vrgamerdude. Not only was your response to the community admirable, but the gift that you created was fantastic.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.