Pimax 5K Super on Iracing

Hi All,

New to the forum. Has anyone got some settings they’d like to share for the Pimax 5K Super using iracing?

I have an RTX 2080 ti and a 9900K. I can only get it either looking hakf decent but only at about 50 frames or running at 100-120, everything looks alright that is close but looking ahead at where I am going is quite blurry, kind of like wearing drunk goggles.

I was having a lot of trouble with my base station but I seemed to have sorted that now, I was too close to it apparently.

Pimax have been really, really good with helping to get the HMD working when I first received it; it froze during a firmware update and then I couldn’t reset the headset, just had red, blue, green alternating flashing lights.

Any help will be greatly appreciated
Steven

2 Likes

Have you tried changing any settings in the racing render Ini. file. It’s in your documents/iracing/dx11renderer. In it there is a line you can adjust the level of sharping. I jack it up to 200 which helps. Also you have to tick sharpening in graphics settings. There is a post in the iracing forum under virtual reality that will help you out also.
Not on my pc otherwise I would give you a link.

Thanks, I will give that a shot

Please write feedback here about your experience with this settings (nvidia 2080 or 1080Ti). Pimax stuff must give me some present for this ;D

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.