Pimax 5k, Ligthouse Tracking flashing on/off

Good idea.I think auto fix this issue by the future pitool is much better. lol

3 Likes

Yes, it would be ideal if there weren’t any issues in the first place :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

You could make a “reset lighthouse/basestation configuration” button? :wink:

If You make it automatic, be sure to test it properly so it doesn’t mess working configurations up on updates.

6 Likes

Doman.Chen was trying to fix the issue but we ran out of time, so the lad has to catch some sleep and we do this again tomorrow and hopefully fix everything. After that’s done I can actually go trough some real testing.

Quick question for those who have been testing. Some games seemed to have blue light coming from either left or right screen. Is it the front light hardware issue or just game issue?

Also the screen seemed to push a lot brightness and seemed “foggy” compered to sharp HTC Vive colors. I did not have time to test all those things before tracking with lighthouses broke. Gonna be busy week!

1 Like

Yes, I think thats because LCD vs OLED.
Try Serious Sam BFE VR, it’s one of the games you can tune the brightness/contrast/gamma/color saturation (and it’s quite awesome in VR)

3 Likes

@Doman.Chen

The Forums have reached the limit of Reply or making new Topics for my main account.
I can’t reach you with it. Nor are the emails going trough.

my email doman.chen@pimaxvr.com

Upgraded your user level for your convenience.

Thanks buddy, sadly my Pimax 5k had an early death. I am waiting for after-sales dept to contact me for replacement unit.

1 Like

Sorry to hear hopefully they get you fixed up soon.