Pimax 5K+ cracked on ebay for europe

Hello guys, because of cracks on my 5K+ (never fall, no stroke) i don’t want put more money for delayed controllers, i don’t want wait many months for replacement that’s enough for me so that’s why i sell it on ebay for europe if you’re interessed
My 5K+ is from a pre order sn:203XXXXXXXXXXX, no black dots, send with europe power supply, auction will end tomorrow 19:22 UTC/GMT (London)

https://www.ebay.fr/itm/114027620218

2 Likes

My 5K+ replacement took 2 weeks (15 days) in summer. So their support has been great for me. In contrast, my Index Controllers replacement took 6 weeks (41 days).

Go figure.

But good luck with whatever you do.

3 Likes

But now China HQ handles all RMAs. Go figure :wink:

3 Likes

That is News to me.

What about their outpost in Florida with @PimaxUSA ?
And didn’t they plan on setting something up in Germany after they’ll close their outpost in Brexitland ?

1 Like

Yes , I read about plans but right now its a pain, belive me, I’m in RMA process and my unit traveled 1 months to Pimax Shanghai office, 3 weeks latter they still “preparing” to send me replacement. Many folks lost hope, 2 ~3 months RMA is standard right now. If I know this before I will sell it as well…

5 Likes

From Germany it went via Amazon Return and came also back from Amazon.
Total turnover 1 month

1 Like

Wow that’s a crazy long time indeed :scream:

1 Like

That’s pretty disturbing, I’ve just packaged my index controllers up for return… expect them some time in February then :neutral_face:

OP I feel your pain… feels like it perhaps wasn’t worth it after all this time, I’ve considered swapping to index headset a number of times. Mine has a hole in the corner, the velcro came away from the strap and I have a couple of dead pixels. I had to swap the cable too.

That said I’m sending my index controllers back for two different faults… can’t win.

1 Like

Hi guys, the auction ends in less than 2 hours it’s 421€ at the moment

edit : finish, thanks you can close this topic

my replacement ticket is 9 days old, got 1 response asking for photos, nothing since then… Don’t expect a miracle at this time.

You can message @Asales
closing topic as OP request