Pimax 12K Qled with 70 ppd

my 8kx is pretty uncomfortable. I have faith that the 12k is better in the comfort realm. why? because there is a counter weight in the form of a batter in the back.hey i had a 5k super. just double sided tape 10 quarters on the back of the strap and your head will be a little bit more comfortable.

Yeah I have a counterweight on the 5KS and it helps a lot. Most of my uncomfort doesn’t come from weight but rather just bulk resulting in inertia and, most importantly, too much of my face is covered so I am constantly sweating etc. I think I actually preferred the non-comfort kit version like the 5K+ as it let more of my face be uncovered and breath (that’s a very individual thing though, most people are probably fine but I actually installed an air conditioner in my office just for VR because it makes me so hot and literally no one in my country buys air conditioning lol)

Like wearing a brick? lol. I feel ya.

I doubt it. I bought a third party counterweight for the 8kx and it made the whole thing more comfortable but was difficult to turn my head and move around…literally it became 2x the acceptable weight!

2 Likes

cough,cough…Swoed Sense…cough.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.