[Pictures]The PiMax products are ready to send 19th Mar 2019

Aussie checking in.
Still no tracking number here.

Still struggling to get my info confirmed…
I’ve been trying for 5 weeks to get someone to update, but nothing seems to happen.
I’m backer 63xx (I’ve sent a pm with my backer number) and it still has me down as info for confirming with an 8k specified when I’ve stated multiple times I wanted a 5k+
Can anyone clarify this and sort it out? I don’t want to be waiting till after Feb for my unit to even ship

2 Likes

Please give a status on 8ks!
Please update the spreadsheet!

7 Likes

So you are only shipping 8k now, right?

1 Like

Graph updated with latest info

4 Likes

Im an Aussie backer and still no tracking number. The latest spreadsheet you’ve posted has the exact same details as the last few. That it is waiting in the overseas warehouse.

Ive sent you a PM hoping you can provide one for me.

It seems unusual that backers as high as 5000 have received their headsets while us Australians in the 2000 - 4000 range can’t get any updates.

2 Likes

Be thankful you’re not in the UK…

As the boxes are marked as 5K and adding the fact that Pimax have informed us that all kickststarter / backer’s 5Ks have been shipped, probably these are being shipped for Warranty replacements and Pre-orders.

1 Like

It’s really not worth anybody’s time to make sense of the numbers: production, status report and reported numbers here simply don’t match up. We have long reached the 3450 shipped mark from the spreadsheet. And that’s all that is left to say for me about the topic.

1 Like

@anon74848233 since you said all 5k+ are on the way to the warehouse, what about the forwarding? do they already have all data or does anyone from pimax send it to them? just asking because of the chinese new year

Silence helps liars to lie more

4 Likes

Dunno, I imagine them wearing sunglasses, feet on desk and chewing bubblegum when publishing such information. Good Luck :laughing:

1 Like

I’ve asked for that here:

https://community.openmr.ai/t/dear-pimax-will-headsets-be-delivered-during-chinese-new-year/14172

1 Like

There,s a Dude humping the uk 8k box ,gonna have damp issues :rofl:

8 Likes

And that is how pimax headsets are made.

10 Likes

Bro trying to solve production issues with the 8k :wink:

3 Likes

Ahh 8k,s make me moist :carrot:

2 Likes

Lol you guys are SICK

2 Likes

Funny thing is the picture on the wall has got an aeroplane with speed written above it.
I’m guessing thats their for a reason, I just can’t think of a good one.:v:

1 Like

you cant see all the writing
it says FORGET SPEED post by boat

4 Likes