[Pictures]The PiMax products are ready to send 19th Mar 2019

I have the exact number here somewhere…
Found it! 0 units

2 Likes

The reason we would really like the spreadsheet updated is because we were told that the current spreadsheet is not accurate for 8k units, and then told that if we had ordered the 8k that we could change our orders to the 5k to receive it a month sooner, as long as we got the order in as quickly as possible. Thus it’s kinda vital for us 8k orderers to know our shipping status as soon as possible.

1 Like

the spreadsheet does not mean anything or at least for some.
had mine saying was on way for past 3 weeks but what really happen is that mine left 2 days ago.
would not trust spreadsheet, not reliable enough.

3 Likes

Actually we ship several batch of headset to UK warehouse,it might arrived at UK warehouse together

2 Likes

Batch 20 quantity 432 Ship date: 128 units (28th Jan 2019) 304 units(29th Jan 2019)

We continue to ship after i release the data yesterday.

3 Likes

Dallas.Hao What about our units you promised us were on way to UK warehouse 3 weeks ago?
Oh yes you gave them away to higher backers and used them for replacements too, not good business practice that, oh and pretended you knew nothing about it :frowning:

3 Likes

Hey Dallas where are the Australian backer units shipping from? The UK or Hong Kong ?

2 Likes

And are these shipments intended for backers or pre-orders? Please answer, because a non-answer would be interpreted as an answer.

Yes,I can say all kickstarter 5K Plus units shipped out~~

4 Likes

HK warehouse,can you share your backer number via Private message,AU backers should received their tracking number~~~~~

5 Likes

@anon74848233
Where can I track our tracking number ask for your private message?

I have sent a personal message .
Cheers

4 Likes

Can you say all kickstarter 5K+ are going to leave Hong Kong before CNY begins?

3 Likes

Good. Now what about the 8ks?

1 Like

Hey Dallas, I have sent you a personal message also.
Another Australian backer with no tracking number

2 Likes

It’s not fair to 8K supporters.

4 Likes

Me too, Another Aussie.

1 Like

What about 8K? Can you update the spreadsheet please!!!

3 Likes

No tracking number for this Aussie either.

@anon74848233 Please advise tracking number,another Aussie:sunglasses::sunglasses: