Picture doubling or blur or shadow!

I got my Pimax 2 weeks ago. I downloaded the latest software and firmware. IPS is set. Gtx 970. Pimax screen is ok but when I watch or play anything picture gets shadow or whatever you call it. I believe more people had same problem before. Is it because of the defected headset or software?
Thank you

It’s called ghosting, it’s characteristic of the type of display being used in the pimax. At least that sounds like what’re you’re describing. Maybe take a video or a screen shot so we can better diagnose the issue

Hi Hasan, is it possible to make a small video about this issue? Thanks @Vort3k

Yeah. It’s the same thing everone else is complaining about. I couldn’t find any solution here. All pimaxes like this or some of them are defected? It’s really bothering. Picture quality is very good unless you move your head. Really sucks! I hope they can find a solution to that

I know what your mean, i think you can chose another picture or video that has high-resolution.

Hello! After buying the 4k pimax, I spent weeks regretting the purchase. However, I did not give up. Soon I found that the ghosting is a problem that depends on many combined factors. Before I describe it I must tell you that i have an i7 6700 k, 16 giga of ram and a nvidia gtx 1080 strix. Now, passing on the factors that determine ghosting:

1. The screens are LCD and not OLED. When you move your head, a residual image overlaps what you should see. Multiply the residual image for 2 (you have two screens connected) and you will get the result of a marked ghosting. For those who buy pimax this is a disappointment only in the early days. Then you get used to it.
  2. The most annoying problems, however, depend on many combined factors: hardware, which must ensure excellent performance; The Pimax software, which is not optimized, the IPD (interpupillary distance) software inside Piplay; The SteamVR software and its interaction with Piplay. First of all, the IPD problem: depending on the version of Piplay, the settings change considerably. To give you an example in Piplay 1.1.92 I have a value of 65. In version 1.2.53, however, I see better with a value of 56. Try to find the right value by playing a little with the IPD values. Then, regarding the software to use, I recommend using Piplay 1.1.92. It guarantees the best performance in terms of image and speed. Download the latest nVidia drivers and make a clean install. I noticed that if the drivers are old some games slow down. Sometimes this problem is independent of Pimax. As for SteamVR, use the beta version. Try setting supersampling at 1. If there are no drops of frames, you can slowly increase it. For other values ​​read some thread in this forum. There are many who describe how to proceed. Remember that the games also have settings that impact on performances: in general, try to put the shadow to the minimum of detail, the antialiasing on but not too high, texture details mid or high. If you can disable the game window on your first monitor do it or try to lower the resolution to the minimum. Many issues that cause nausea can be resolved by working for days trying to find the best setting. Try and try again.
    Even so, there will be things that you will not be able to explain. Today, for example, the distant parts of the focal center of the lens deformed the image, which became blurred. Only Pimax can solve these problems by working on the software. Unfortunately, however, they seem to be adding problems to each update instead of solving them. I hope I was helpful. Sorry for my english