Pico 4 through the lens looks realy realy good wireless i must say,see here

Yeah, surprisingly good. Virtual Desktop has always been great for what it is. Would like to see latency etc and more types of games, particularly faster paced ones.

That said, I will skip it personally. It seems like a great device at a great price, just doesn’t provide anything I want or need personally. I’d love a pancake lens device but not willing to give up the FOV so basically stuck ha. The arpara, if I ever get it, will scratch the pancake high PPD itch for a while in some regards although I think I will still use my 8K X about 95% of the time.

One thing the pico 4 realy misses for me is a headphone jack!

Yeah that is a truly bizarre decision. I know a usb c to 3.5mm adapter is an option, it just makes it messier and more wires hanging about.

I’m still baffled that they got rid of the Display Port option. That was the entire selling point of the Neo 3 link which was their beta launch product for the Pico 4. I know youtubers are going mad for the pico 4 etc, although that’s mostly because they need to hype everything to hell to get revenue (or bash it to hell, if that’s the sentiment that the wider community) but I think it will still be a bit too early in terms of software and library to get wider adoption so the PCVR crowd adopting it heavily could have been a pretty strong boon for them to build upon.

Time will tell though.

Only mrtv just answered me the colors off the displays are good enough,that concerns me alot…

If he says good enough about a new hyped product then that means terrible lol.

1 Like

Thats what i thought too… lol… i was on a fence for a preorder but now i dont know for sure anymore…

Oh wow! I hadn’t realized it had no headphone jack. That seems like a positively crippling product decision to me. I mean, if you plug something into its USB, that’s taking up its charging/tether port among other problems.

My expectations for the Pico 4’s performance in the market just went down.