Passt auf beim Kauf der Pimax 4K Brille

Ich wollte alle nur Warnen, die sich die Pimax 4K Brille bestellen wollen.
Das Teil ist extrem unscharf, und es ist total anstrengend für die Augen die Brille zu tragen.
Es ist auch nicht möglich die Brille scharf zu stellen, die Piplay Software ist eine Zumutung.
Diese Brille ist ganz bestimmt nicht für einen Endverbraucher geeignet.
Pimax selber beschwichtigt und schreibt immer von Hilfestellung, jedoch es kommt absolut nichts. Außerdem stimmt das mit der 4K Auflösung nur sehr sehr eingeschränkt. Die Brille hat eine Auflösung von 1920*1080 die soweit gesperrt ist, bis man sie mit einigen Tricks freischaltet. Jedoch lässt sich zumindest bei mir die 4K Auflösung nicht wirklich einstellen sodass man dann auch noch etwas erkennen kann. Meist nur Doppel Bilder, die sich auch mit dieser IPD Einstellung nicht verändern lässt. Pimax schreibt das Sie Tonnen solcher Brillen in Asien verkauft haben, was ich sehr stark anzweifle. Pimax schreibt auch das Sie in Asien keine Probleme mit der Unschärfe haben. Das kann ich auch nur anzweifeln. Noch etwas zu Gearbest wenn Ihr versucht das Teil zurück zu schicken bleibt Ihr auf den kompletten Versandkosten hängen. Also Vorsicht!!!

1 Like

I will translate what backupmichi wrote as it is important it pertains to the “blurry” optics which CANNOT be fixed by software.

TRANSLATED SAYS:

I wanted all only warn that the Pimax want to order 4K glasses themselves.
This part is extremely blurred, and it’s totally exhausting to wear the glasses for the eyes.
It is also not possible to put the glasses sharply, which is Piplay Software unreasonable.
This spectacle is certainly not suitable for a consumer.
Pimax himself appeased and writes always of assistance, but there is absolutely nothing. Moreover, this is only a very very limited with the 4K resolution. The spectacle has a resolution of 1920 * 1080 that is applicable locked until they unlock with a few tricks. However, the 4K resolution can be at least for me not really adjust so you then also unable to detect anything. Most double Only images that can not be change with this IPD setting. Pimax writes that you have sold in Asia tons of such glasses, which I strongly doubting. Pimax also writes that in Asia no problems with the uncertainty have. I can only doubt. if you try to send the part more thing to Gearbest return your remains to the complete shipping costs depend. So beware !!!

Kann ich bestätigen. Das Ding ist äußerst unausgereift. Die (zwei!!) Customer Reviews auf der Gearbest Seite sind nicht ernstzunehmen. Und 4 von 5 Punkten sind einfach nur lächerlich. Meiner Meinung nach wär 1 Punkt schon genug.

I agree. That thing is extremely immature. The two! customer Reviews on the gearbest site are not realy helpful. And 4 of 5 Points are ridiculous. In my Opinion 1 Point will be enough.

1 Like

To all who want to give back their PIMAX Headset: When Gear Best refuse the refund, write them you will start the Paypal refunding process. After this, GearBest will send you very quick the RMA form to resend the Headset.
Reasons to give back: the 4K Headset is even not a 2 K Headset, ist an only desaster. Wrong software, wrong lenses. The Team of Pimax consists of some unable youngsters who thought when they clone or copy the work of the profi engineers,
they would get rich in short time. Actually they are unable to find solutions of all the Bugs in their Software. The Pimax Crew is lying when they speak of thousands of sold headsets. Until today they sold exactly 441 Headsets !!
You don’ t have to send photos to GearBest. Noone can make photos of all the Software Bugs. A short tip to start the refunding process of Paypal and you will get all you want. All you loose are the costs for the resending to China

1 Like

Completely agree. Request refund through Paypal if thats the method of payment you used.
Also who is going to return me 60$ I wasted on shipping? Logic says Pimax/Gearbest SHOULD do the honorable thing and return the shipping costs SINCE IT WAS THEIR FAULTY PRODUCT that caused the shipping loss…

HI HMD Yes they should return us the shipping fee because the Pimax 4k Glasses are very bad the would like to make Money with us. But i think all with this problem should write this to pimax or gearbest or PayPal. I think we need a lot of People who do the same maybe this solve the shipping fee problem for all. And maybe the Stop sell this bad device.

Was ihr ein Müll schreibt ist schon zum Lachen. Erstmal alles einstellen und dann schauen.
Project Cars mit der Rift und Pimax gezockt. Die Pimax ist um Welten besser !!!
DCS und Elite einfach Klasse
Kein Fliegengitter etc. mehr.
Muss zugeben das ich mit der Pimax nur spiele zocke wo man im Cockpit sitzt(Flugzeuge Raumschiffe und Autorennsimulationen.)

Wir kennen uns halt alle nicht aus. Man kann da wirklich nur froh sein das es so Experten wie Dich gibt.