NOLO CV1 not detected again by Pitool

Hello,

Had not used my CV1 for a while. Unfortunately, Pitool doesn’t detect the base station and controllers (already happened in the past). They are working perfectly fine in the visualizer included in the Nolo Home software. But Pitool (266) does not see them, all grayed out :frowning: So not working in games, of course.

1 Like

@Playa might have some ideas. From my understanding you don’t use Nolo’s software?

Here is a guide from Park. (Old but may still work)

https://community.openmr.ai/t/how-to-setup-nolo-vr-on-pimax-4k-5k-8k/18209?u=heliosurge

2 Likes

PiTool dosent actually needs to see the Controllers, it is the SteamVR/OpenVR Interface that needs to.

Check out the Info at my other Post, try if it works this way for you: Pimax 4k - NoloVR in 2020 - Not Working?:

2 Likes

Well, if Pitool does not see the controllers, SteamVR doesn’t either. Meanwhile, I’ve found out that if I start Nolo Home, then it works. But if I stop it, controllers stop working. That’s quite strange because when I had issues last year too, the recommandation was to stop Nolo Home or even uninstall it and it worked. Now seems to be the opposite!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.