New VR Chair, Roto VR, with integrated VR Walking

1 Like

Awesome though way too many toys. :laughing:

Yes and it’s a sit down toy so it’s exactly what old farts like me want. How much is it?

2 Likes

About 2 Grand USD fully kitted out…

Worth it if you ask me…

1 Like

Out of my price range… but… Omg!
If it works it’s gonna be awesome, looks like a good almost aio solution. Looked like it even got a butt kicker on board, definitiv great for all seated games/experiences. Good for racing lovers (I’m not though) that struggle with room and have no place for an extra rig.

3 Likes

Looks like a much more expensive cyber shoes + carpet + chair…

3 Likes

Putting the price aside (and it is too expensive for me as well) it’s good to see that companies are starting to buy into VR and it’s associated periferals.

2 Likes

Why is it so expensive?

1 Like

Well if you take a (as what I could figured out)

• decent gaming chair
  • 360 degree motor sturdy enough to move a heavy human beeing including weight of chair while maintaining responsiveness (probably most pricy part)
  • cyber shoes
  • multiple inbuild rumble
  • butt kicker
  • tracker
    the price does not seem that unfair.
    I’m usually very sceptical towards most vr gadgets but this one makes kinda sense.
    Yes it’s basically a mix of already known gadgets but with the motor it gets an “arcady” vibe. Not sure whether it supports a little tilt as well which would be even more awesome.
    If you usually combine that many stuff it would look messy.
    Like that it almost looks like a normal chair and may replace the “normal” chair that everybody uses anyway.
    Aaand no need for a shitty ikea lamp in the middke of the room :slight_smile:
2 Likes

Actually cheaper than 2k including most accessories

1 Like

The strcker pric may be $1,499.88 BUT that does not include:

1. The flowers for one’s Significant Other: aprox $150ish for long-stemmed roses
  2. The dinner and a show for same: Figure 250-300 range
  3. 12-24 pack of Beer for your friend to help cart in the 3 boxes and assemble: $50
  4. Urgent Care visit for pulling out of back/hernia resulting from #3
  5. Therapy for the resulting laughter and derision from SO due to #4
  6. New clothing to replace outfit on first use due to bad wiring (should never work with wires drunk)

etc…

All told 2K seems like a steal…

Enjoy!

5 Likes