New EU site issues

Yes thats a lot and was supposed to be express but looks like it will be regular, but I paid price for express…

3 Likes

Yeah that’s not cool at all.

4 Likes

@Europe can you please clearly state the full price (the price, delivery, fees, import duty and tax in i.e. Austria, and anything else if exist) of 8kx in Europe, and what is warranty time.
That should help potential buyer.
Thank you.

2 Likes

When you place an order you are paying the product value for example 8KX with standard headphone version at €1199 plus the fedex shipping fee at around €80 for one unit of headset.

So total you are paying like 1199+80 at eu.pimax.com

When parcel arrive at the destination the local customs will charge import duty and VAT and the total of which according to other customers’ experience ,falls around 19-21%. This might differ from country to country .

This fee you are paying locally most of the time collected by Fedex.

We do not charge VAT at check out now.

Hope this information will help you. :grinning: Let me know for anything else.

So what your saying is your EU site is not a proper eu webstore from what others have Said regarding EU sites and sales. As VAT there is supposed to be calculated and charged at checkout.

You should just use Amazon.eu if your having difficulties setting up a proper eu webstore.

2 Likes

Yes this EU website doenst make any sense.

Check this one, I asked about my orders that I still dont have receive, that I paid one 25€ shipping, for a CK and 10 for a cable.
Then I got reply :

Because I making them separatly, in that case I need to tell customer service to combine my orders for shipping, because system do not do that automatically.

lol what? how such a non sense can be possible?
I have to ask to combine the fast shipping with the slow shipping because by default the fast one is send with the slow one without asking?

2 Likes

Agreed this EU site is just a mess and does not work properly or comply with EU webstore requirements.

The shipping mess is mind boggling and your saying they don’t pick the order to ship together? 🤦🤷

2 Likes

Yes, I am lacking english term to explain myself about this EU store.
About the shipping, yes this is…unbelievable :
I paid 25€ shipping for a Confort Kit and Sleeve, order 1175
10€ shipping for a cable, order 1174.
TWO weeks ago.
Nothing has been sent yet and now I’ve been told I have to ASK for them to group them.
But what about the one I paid for EXPEDITED which is FAST? uh? It looks like they indeed grouped them but USING SLOW.
tenor
Man…almost everydays someone on my channel is asking me about buying Pimax hmd, even today again, someone asked between Artisan and 8k+.
I feel like I missleading people now …

3 Likes

Yeah until they can sort this mess of purchasing. Would only recommend through Amazon and other similar channels as direct sales are mostly a mess.

The EU redirect solves nothing and demonstrates poor organisation and lack of following through on ship methods. Pay express get :snail:.

3 Likes

So full price of pimax 8KX in EU is (1199+80)*1.21 = about 1550€. Thank you.

PS: what is about this shop, is it legit? https://pimax.shop/produit/vision-8k-x/

Yes it is, I’ve been talking about this with Martin.

2 Likes

Apparently they claim to provide 2 year warranty, and 14 day “no questions asked” return policy, as stipulated by EU law. So at least, if you are OK with the price, there is some legal ground to stand on.
The English version looks as Google translated though.

Amazing,
They did send them both at the same time USING TWO DIFFERENTS PACKAGES !!
I just had 48€ TAXES for a Confort kit + a Silicon Sleeve + a Cable.

What is the point of the EU site? @PimaxQuorra , seriously? what the heck?

6 Likes

I received them today…
One order was Confort kit + silicone thing and the other was cable.
Confort kit was alone in the box (with only one foam, the thin one, which make it unusable, crushing my nose) and the silicone thing was with the cable. :man_facepalming:
So its not like they did not see it was not for the same customer since they did put the silicone with the cable and it was 2 differents orders.
It could have lower the taxes to have only one package
But no…
To me this is just trolling because they were not happy I used my coupons.

2 Likes

Don’t be such a detailist and be happy they did not send the silicon thing in the third package :wink:.

€1199 - €99 = €1100 (not €1199)

It’s customary when advertising a discount to actually give that discount… just sayin…

2 Likes

Now it’s image
You’re going the wrong way :joy:

2 Likes

Or it is just the price before the discount applies (on Friday - probably US Friday, as we have one already).

Price has always been 1199 since they did the eu site, putting the price up by around $120+ from the previous site.

On further messing I think this site is just not behaving well and selecting any image auto sets the new price, which I suspect is the disabled dmas option so even though smas is highlighted, it’s stuck at 1289.

It also appears it’s not €99 off at all, but appears the cable they are gifting is worth €99… So it’s just badly presented… “€99 off” is false, it’s just free cable voucher worth €99. That’s very misleading and false advertising.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.