Need help with Elite Dangerous

I have been unable to get PP working in Elite Dangerous. Has anyone else had this problem and found a way to fix it?

Havnt played in a while but i just enabled PP in Pitool and then the game rendered as it should, there arent any other options that affect it.

Yeah I don’t know why. I’ve never had this problem with PP in any other game. I don’t know why it’s not working.

Might be an idea to post your system setup & settings with ED settings.

That is strange. ED is my main VR game and I haven’t had an issue with PP. Unfortunately, I don’t have any suggestions.

I bought ED a few weeks ago, and I was playing just for a few days. Every day I had a hedache from different shadows and lightning in left and right eye. I can not play any more, as that makes me vr sick for longer times. I asked for help in ed forum, but nothing helped. I do not understand how others can play like that, or maybe they do not have problems? Maybe I should not use large fow on pimax, but that is why I bought pimax. If anybody wants to check, in first default ship take a look on low right or left; there are pipes. Then close one eye, then other, and you will se that lightning and shadows on pipes are wrong. pp=on.

If somebody knows how to fix this, please share.

Do you see those problem also on Normal FOV? I have spent quite some time in Elite on Normal FOV, and never noticed any of this.

1 Like

Yeah I was on normal fov. Oculus app opens when I start the game in steam or pitool maybe that has something to do with it. I hooked up my index anyway, getting ready to RMA my 5k+.