Nature VR videos

Hello guys! Maybe anyone used Pimax for relaxation? What videos did you use? Please tell.
I like various nature videos. There is many snow in place where I live, it’s hard to overcome this months:( I got anxiety and insomnia, and feel hard to relax. So searching something relaxing. And of course the problem of VR is low video quality so need as much resolution as possible… Please post links to exact videos, maybe on youtube, or maybe some sites which make many of them.

3 Likes

Yeah i would certainly like that, too.

2 Likes

The best thing to do is download Youtube VR from Steam, its free. Then do a search for 8k 360 videos. Some cool nature 8K and 12K nature videos will come up.

Theres also
VeeR which you can find at Steam that is also free. Plenty of nature related VR videos there too…Good luck

This is one of my favorites and looks spectacular on the Pimax 8K

7 Likes

You might find some experiences here

https://community.openmr.ai/t/free-content-directory/9153?u=heliosurge

Nature’s Trek might also be good.

2 Likes

Thanks guys for sharing :+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

@Helio:

Tried youtube vr with the 5k today (tought lets try the latest beta fw and pitool :slight_smile:
But in the Youtube VR app, is see no vids or buttons, only little boxes with an x in them, instead of function buttons. Am i doing something wrong?
I used it with the Oculus before, and at launch options i changed it to steam vr device…

2 Likes

I am not sure. I know @noro didn’t before recommend the yourtube ap.

1 Like

I get the "X"s too, Im still on an older Pitool. I used to get the proper icons though

1 Like

Lets talk about the Elephant in the room, shall we… Wanking Simulator, 5 minute Crap?? LOL :thinking::rofl:

8 Likes

Haha lol, i didn’t even notice that :rofl:
I was so focused on getting the YouTube VR app running ROFL
You made me have a good laugh about myself :joy:

5 Likes

Also make us wonder what you were searching for. :beers::joy::+1::sparkles:

2 Likes

O Im sure it was his friends that were making the questionable searches, not him :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Lol!

3 Likes

Well, in all fairness the title of this thread is “Nature VR videos”, right? :smiley:

4 Likes

Hahaha, lol, you bugger :metal:
I know it sounds as a story too good to be true but with a bit of puzzling i got the pieces together :thinking:Though not to defend myself because i really don’t care what ppl think about me i’ll try to explain :joy: I enjoy 5-minute crafts from time till time whenever i don’t know what to watch on YouTube, so that’s where the suggested video came from, couldn’t be a better fit than in this screenshot LOL, and for the Wanking simulator? I recently subscribed to Beardo Benjo on YT because he makes some great “will it vr?” vids :rofl: All of this came together in this suggested video page :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I need to take a breath, im laughing so hard now :wink: Now i understand how politicians could get in trouble in such an easy way!! :joy::joy::joy: Omg guys i can’t stop laughing about this, you are the best, man :grinning: No need for a stand up comedian to laugh your #ss off on a saturday night, the Pi forum will do! :beers:

5 Likes

Helio, i need a break Lol
Laughing like a fool here outside, while smoking a cigarette in the darkness :rofl:
Can’t wait to tell my GF :laughing:

3 Likes

Good story mate,:laughing: I cant seem to find this Bearded Banjo youtuber, and “will it vr”, sounds interesting, always looking for new things to view in vr, besides 5 minute wank work outs :sweat_smile::beer::beers:

3 Likes

LOL had some “adult beverages” :joy:
It’s beardo benjo sorry hahaha
I edited it right away :+1:

BTW his try on Red Dead Redemption II with VorpX seems to be worth the hassle :wink:

3 Likes

We all got a little bit of a real mindscan of @mindscan

4 Likes

Hahaha!!! Oh man, i just can’t stop laughing when i open this thread :joy:

4 Likes