My Valve Knuckles (EV3) Review:

If you have any questions, ask there or here.

7 Likes

Awesome Review! Thank you & welcome to pimax forums! :beers::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:
Bumped your user level up 1.

3 Likes

Just a tip. Pimax was trying to get their hands on some knuckles not long ago :dollar:

2 Likes

I’ve been trying to get my hands on a Pimax Dev Kit for awhile myself.

1 Like

Maybe you could do a trade @deletedpimaxrep1 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

After reading your review it is aparent that their might not be enough communication between Valve and the developers. I mean some of your concerns should have been dealt long ago or at least high on Valve list to fix or balance their design.
Alas, I won’t be sueprised if they just keep current design or will take more months to redesign their knuckles.

1 Like

Eh, I wouldn’t say that. They have done some drastic changes from their initial versions of Knuckles. But I do agree that some of these concerns I have shouldn’t be an issue right now.

I do hope that they give us another iteration or two before retail. It’s just in their best interest and ours.

2 Likes

Do you think that the current state of EV3 is influenced by “customer cost” first, by that I mean to keep the cost low, so they use inferior materials for buttons and stick, but balance that with the finger tracking feature.

1 Like

Hm, that could be it. If that’s the case, I rather they get rid of the finger tracking feature then. Also there’s very little volume to play with inside. A lot of it (especially at top), is used up by the hand-strap adjustment system.

1 Like

And I thought finger tracking is a feature developers realy want.

Let’s see what Valve will produce in 3 months.

Cheers and thanks for the feedback.

1 Like