My Review of the Pimax Hand Tracking Module!

The Pimax Hand tracking module is compatible with both the Pimax 8KX and 5K Super. In this video, I give my review of the hand tracking features. Unfortunately, I couldn’t get it to work in some demos.

5 Likes

Hello,

Thank you for posting up the review. Maybe we shall take a look into those demos where the HT is not fully support.
And we are looking forward more contents with the HT in future!

Once again, thank you so much!

Regards.

6 Likes

Thank you for posting the review, it’s is great to hear your thoughts on the hand tracking module and the impact that the enhanced field of view can have! :slight_smile:

I would like to help you to solve the issues that you were seeing with our demos and get up and running with these. Our VR demos were built for the V4 SDK and should all be compatible with the Pimax Hand Tracking Module.

Please can you send me an email to support@ultraleap.com to let me know which demos you were unable to get working and if you saw any errors when you were trying to launch these?

6 Likes

Anybody know a way to integrate it with MSFS 2020 to use HT for cockpit knobs & dials ?

1 Like

My review would be something like “doesn’t work, don’t buy”

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.