My order has dissapeared, SO9313

Ok, here we go again… Because i have found out, that my cable has the snowing effect, and did not get the hoped for support, and i had still the downgrade coupon, i have ordered a new cable on 7-20-2020.
After some days i requested an update, in the comments section of the SO, because it remained silent and i got no tracking number. Now, after a few weeks, i wanted to take a look in the order to see if there was any movement or response to my question… Guess what? My order has dissapeared.
I looked in backer.pimaxvr.com and in store.pimaxvr.com in neither of them i can find my order. (only old, refunded ones and the KS pledge).

Then i looked up the confirmation email, that i have recieved on the 20th of july, and itś got a link to my order, so i just clicked it. Now i am finally seeing my order again, but now its telling me a order date of 12/22/2019 ???
And still no reply, anyway.
Am i getting mental, do i have hallucinations, or what the heck is going on again?

So, @PimaxQuorra, could you inform me about the status of my order?

I hope i don’t need to file a Paypal dispute for the 3d time this year.

4 Likes

Hello,

Please send us the email address you used for the backer store and sales order.

Sincerely,
Quorra.Pimax

3 Likes

Solved quickly. Thanks for setting things straight and providing the tracking after that. :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.