My honest reviews to the Pimax 8k / 5k+

Well I had alot to struggle but now I finaly can present You my review for the Pimax 8k

A 5K+ review is coming as well.

For German speakers there’s also a German version avaiable.

11 Likes

I Like the comparison between the vive gear vr. Nice review

1 Like

Hi Hank congrats. What day did you receive?

1 Like

I get the same broken as present in 8.05, but in the bottom.

Never knew who you were until today. I must say I’m impressed with the review.

Very well presented

Very professional

Please watch the video if you haven’t I would say. Long, yes but very thorough, in fact, I don’t think even the
Three amigo’s were as thorough. For those with ADD may want to avoid.

@deletedpimaxrep1 Pimax is so lucky to have quality you tubers such as Hank to provide information in such a format and with such quality. I’m a fan now please sign this guy up.

I Think the Three Amigo’s should move over or make room for one more. Voting for you as the Fourth Amigo.
Great job.

I love my Pimax 8k even though not perfect.

@Heliosurge if Hank would allow could you please keep this video front and center. I had a difficult time finding it here in Reviews after logging out to watch it my private youtube account and than logging back it was missing from the 8k category. Found of course under reviews but unfortunately not everyone goes there like myself browse the main Pimax category where the action seems to mostly be.

overall good and helpful review

Please continue your english versions really enjoyable to listen to and view. Hope you get many more subscribers if that is what you want?

Fresco

2 Likes

Will see what I can do & add a wiki post to review directory.

1 Like

UPDATE

My Pimax 5k+ review is out as well.

Hope You enjoy it.
A German version is also avaiable on my channel.

7 Likes

There is a very nice 5K+ vs 8K SDE comparison at 11:45 in the 5K+ review.

The 8K SDE looks a lot less pronounced. Maybe related to camera focus too, but hopefully my 8K will have low SDE like that.

1 Like

This review made my day.
I still did not receive any HMD since i fill out the curvey for getting 8K till the 8K is finished.

But right now i’m even aware of getting a proper version.
Thanks for charing your conclusions.