@Mozi please need help

Hello, please need to cancel my pre order P1330 and get a refund.
I e mailed Pimax various times and get no replies whatsoever, which is very disappointing.
Been trying to cancel for a month, SO DO NOT ship it , dont want it anymore.
I placed my order October 26th 2018
My e mail is motoadve@racsa.co.cr

Can you confirm cancellation please?

1 Like

@mozi now he is aware :slight_smile:
I don’t think it works in title

Most likely at oversea warehouse, they should answer shortly

1 Like

Hi, Really sorry! We just arranged the delivery and you can get the tracking number in the following 3 days. Would you like give us a chance again? I hope so!

2 Likes

I have been trying to cancel, for more than a week and now I get a message the Pimax 5K has shipped.
Why my messages and e mails about cancelling my order were ignored?
I want to return it, please how do we handle this?

You didn’t answer @mozi 5 days ago when he asked what you wanted, so they proceeded

Hi motoadve,really sorry, I still want you can give us a chance. but if you insist to cancel you may reject the package and then cancel your order.

I e mailed that I did not wanted it many times for more than a week.
It is clear I wanted to cancel the order.

How exactly do I cancel the order and get a full refund?
By rejecting the package?
Then after that what is the next step?

track it there so you can find out when you ll see it at your door

Hello I rejected the package it’s been sitting at fedex for over a week waiting for pimax to send a confirmation to fedex, fedex has been trying to get ahold of somebody at pimax I have been sending emails everyday but no response the only person that has responded is mozi and I am still waiting pimax support told me to refuse the package so I called ahead and I did then it would get shipped back to there warehouse then I would get my redund but the question is, is someone from pimax going to get a hold of fedex to give them confirmation to send it back this is very frustrating so you know what you are getting yourself into I totally regret ever dealing with this company support is terrible I wish it was different.

I would go get it yourself and have Pimax send you a return shipping label or pay for shipping back yourself and have Pimax paypal you back the cost. I would not take the risk of it getting lost. If you ship it back as the shipper you will have access in dealing with Fedex and not rely on a company in china in a different time zone.

@mozi Can you have Pimax send me a return shipping label ?
Rejecting the package is kind of scary, how do I track it? when and how do I get my refund if no one answer my e mails.

This is what I am afraid of.
When you ask to cancel an order and they send the product anyway, its bad customer policy and dishonest, they are just hoping for the best and trying to make it so difficult to reach so the customer gives up.
$1,100 is a LOT of money.

Pimax please respect your customers.

how did you pay 1100 ?

Pimax 5K plus base stations and controllers, plus $100 shipping.

i hope they gave you a 100$ coupon

@mozi this is what I am going to do.
Get the package, and ship it back to Pimax, so at least I have control of where it is , and when Pimax gets it.
And ask for a refund of the shipping amount along with the Pimax, will this work?

@mozi this is what I am going to do.
Get the package, and ship it back to Pimax, so at least I have control of where it is , and when Pimax gets it.
And ask for a refund of the shipping amount along with the Pimax, will this work?

@Mozi, please reply, package arrives today.
Need help dealing with this.
Dont want it and need instructions to return it for a refund.
No one answer e mails.

Spider did you solved this? Did Pimax gave you a refund?

No refund yet but the headset is on its way back with its own tracking number.