MojoVision beyond Formfactor

5 Likes

RoadToVR Article

1 Like

Saw the Tyriel Wood video about this, the stuff of dreams, myth and legend. 14,000PPI ultra efficient display and 24 hours of battery life?!!? Well let’s see what happens :slight_smile:

1 Like

Switch from AR to VR just by closing your eyes…mad or genius, I can’t decide :wink:

1 Like

Why not both? This concept though goes well beyond game changer in terms if sheer volume of applications. As we near the era of cyberpunk level technology.

1 Like

True, I’m really interested to see how it progresses. It wasn’t this company but years ago ever since I read about a proposed integrated HUD on a contact lens which wasn’t a hoax, I always wondered when someone might be able to turn it into reality. It seems that time might be approaching :slight_smile:

1 Like

Some applications could be quite impressive while others scary.

A curiosity wonder if it’s called Mojo vision as an easter egg homage to Marvel Comics? Mojo was the Extra dimensional Alien whom replaced Psylocke eyes that broadcasted what she saw.

1 Like

That I couldn’t say, but it does say the name was inspired from giving superpowers to people’s eyes

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.