Luke Ross Mods Discussion

True they even omitted the p1 headsets on saying the p2 qualify. However the first Frontier Event did say Any pimax hmd… so…

2 Likes

Yes technically, the Crystal should qualify. Who do we ask @PimaxQuorra ?

Yes he can make an inquiry on this detail.

Hello,

Unfortunately the Crystal is not available in any trade-in program.

I’ll check with the team and get back to you, assuming they have consider it during some meetings.

1 Like

Please pimax get this fixed in a new pitool version ! so the luke ross mods works well @PimaxQuorra

1 Like

So have you tried latest Pitool and it still has the bug? I’m not going to use it until someone says it’s ok. It’s not just Lukes mods it has issues with, it has the same problem with mbucchia’s PimaxXR (+opencomposite), it affects alot of games.

3 Likes

Didnt try it,i dont want to mess with all those settings again… i realy hope pimax fixes this @PimaxQuorra

2 Likes

Hello,

I’ve shared this issue with our Pitool developer, and urge them to fix it on the next patch.

7 Likes

and urge him to disable 1/3 motion smoothing pls

2 Likes

notice “developer” isn’t plural anymore.

…and you ignore the word “them” in the same sentence. Nice.

1 Like

I am curious why them have seemingly ignored his reports in tye issue. As heveven posted a hex edit fix.

I didnt ignore it, i just assume it was their pronoun.

1 Like

Any news yet??

1 Like

hey boyz anyone tried the new spiderman mod from Luke?

played a bit of spidey,first time using AER 2 and wow its a game changer,bit of artifacts from TAA but no more ghosting and blur when moving the camera,didnt hook on .283 only got it to work on .280 and the hud is flickering but still looks very cool.

good to know, thx for the feedback. i’m not really interested in spidey vr but do u know if AER 2 will be used for lukes cyberpunk vr mod? if so i’ll re-subscribe for a month.

Yes he is working on it :wink: :+1:

2 Likes

so CP isn’t using AER 2 at the moment? ok thx, i will hold off buying it until it’s ready.

1 Like

rn its only for spiderman and final fantasy,he said he will bring it to previous games,what i found is that AER 2 works best at 90fps but its much harder to achieve 90fps,where i have 90 with og AER i get like 50 with AER 2,and at 50fps it has other types of artifacts around the character,but if you can have 80 90fps then its much better than og aer,oh and it was cool to swing around for an hour but im also not intersted in spiderman sadly,il wait for other games to use it.

2 Likes