List of all Highend PC VR HMD's prices and some other tech

What is the quad viewport mean? Thanks

I think the $2,000+ means $2,000-$10,000.

Have to admit technology is fascinating and how rapid things are moving in just a few decades. Not long ago nobody even had a TV or cars.

Understood. I’m not suggesting you add every single HMD. Just some other high-end ones that require a beefy PC. For example, the Samsung Odyssey or the soon to be released Odyssey+ might make sense to add for comparison purposes. Thanks for sharing your work.

Thanks for the information on your excel

One question: how do you get only 100$ for tax+shipping on the 5K+?
For EU countries at least I think that the VAT is around 20% (that means 200$). The only time I bought something similar, this was the tax I had to pay (in Spain in my case)
And when I tried to order the 5K+ 2 days ago, the shipping was estimated to 100$ (I don’t know if some Chinese tax was also included, but I don’t think it includes the EU taxes)

It’s because it makes a big difference on the final cost. Estimation is 1100$, or more 1300$?

Regarding your Excel, I think it’s useful to have this aggregated view. I suggest to complete it with:

• Samsung Odissey +
  • Include some comments (ex: Vive Pro comes with integrated audio, which represents around another 100$)

The vivepro is in the list, but not the odyssey or odyssey+?

It’s what was in the checkout before the site went down. I think things weren’t working accurately. That’s why I put estimate on the others.