Lighthouse 2.0 not detected

Awesome glad to hear they got things working!

So what did he do ? :slight_smile: what resolved the issue ?

2 Likes

They applied a series (~4) of firmware updates and ran a “lighthouse watchmen” update of some sort.

2 Likes

Well looks like it only worked right after my session. Turned on my system after work today and same problem again - base station not detected wtf!!

I wish I knew how to use the lighthouse_watchman_update.exe they left on my system. Running that program with some parameters did the trick last night…

1 Like

@PimaxQuorra @alex.liu can you ask the tech the parameter used to get lighthouse tracking working with the util he left on system?

1 Like

Maybe this will help.
launch the lighthouse_watchman_update.exe under the folder of C:\Program Files\Pimax\Runtime
command line 1:lighthouse_watchman_update.exe –bw3
command line 2: lighthouse_watchman_update.exe –Bw3 0x90030006

After finished, power off and power on the headset again, restart the service

2 Likes

That worked!! Excellent thank you!!!
Any idea why this had to be repeated after I rebooted my system? Hopefully this isn’t a daily requirement :wink:

Now I just have to figure out how to stop the random micro jitter!

1 Like

Anytime mate glad it worked for you!!
Sorry no idea why you need to repeat it. Mine is acting up as well, it keeps losing tracking with the
lighthouses. also got the random micro jitters lol

1 Like

The micro jitters are terrible for me - almost making it unusable. There must be something going on with the headset, firmware or pitools as many of us seem to be reporting the same problem.

I think I figured out my tracking and steam vr shutdown playing iracing. I start iracing thru sim commander which is my direct drive wheel software. I missed software update in sim commander and that was what seemed to mess up steam vr. Crazy!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.