Let's talk about 'Pimax Day' here

Hmm theres an other stream been setup to start in 2 hours??

Please wait patiently. We are solving on it.

12 Likes

Panic button whilst figuring out how to respond to inquiries about the no longer free eyetracking module? :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I think I’ve heard enough. Will believe it when anything turns up. I doubt the upgrade program is worth it if the support and PiTool development is as slow as it currently is.

Thanks. Please be advised :wink:

6 Likes

Might not be crippled at all. Just different hardware. Otherwise one might be able to unlock it.

You need to solve the 199 dollar issue that backers have to.pay for their free eyetracking stretch goal…wow

5 Likes

We need to relax on the eye tracking, give them time to address this instead of everyone screaming already. They might give us a discount somewhere else to use. I’m sure they will look at feedback here and address.

2 Likes

Pimax. Address eye tracking price to start.

1 Like

Dont want discounts, i like to get STUFF

3 Likes

Official Pimax Day Live Stream - Part 2 - YouTube stream started back up

1 Like

New stream:

1 Like
3 Likes

I also noticed on the itinerary they briefly showed. …something about upgrade price for sword sense controllers

live stream is back again

Then why would anyone relax? Unless this was another typo they’re should be no price and everyone should raise hell.

Thx mate!! 2000000000000 chars

1 Like

Because screaming about it won’t solve anything right now, we need to wait till they read this feedback instead of filling this thread with emotional responses. I’m sure they will get to this so just take a breath. It has already been mentioned here and in the youtube comments, lets move on and it will discussed over the next week.

1 Like

eye tracking confirmed NOT TO BE FREE FOR BACKERS … because it turned out to be too expensive. Requesting people who want to be Beta Testers to apply. Also Developers who want to use it.

1 Like

Hes just said it. $199 for backers…the eye trackers are not free…i feel we may be getting shafted here

13 Likes