LensPen lens cleaner?

Hi all. Is it ok to use the LensPen on 8kx lenses? I’ve been using a magic cloth, but from what I see from LensPen reviews, it’s a super good lens cleaner. Should I go for it? Has anyone here ever used a LensPen? Thanks for all input take care…Eddie.

2 Likes

Dont use any solvents or alcohol. Actually, warm water on a lint-free cloth is enough

1 Like

I use a cloth with warm water right now. I’m curious as to how good, or bad the LensPen might be. I gave my brother my previous 8kx, and he gave me a LensPen. I know the 8kx works, just not sure of that pen. Thanks again all take care…Eddie.

2 Likes

Are there any members here that have used the LensPen? I know about using a micro fiber, but I have the LensPen, and I just want to know how well it cleans. Is it safe? I’ve googled the question but all I found was that it cleans all glass products. I like how the LensPen works, but HMD owners are the only people that can give a true opinion. Should I use it? Thanks all take care…Eddie.

1 Like

If it is good enough for camera lenses I can’t see why it shouldn’t work on vr lenses… I’d try it. Just be careful and use only water.

1 Like

…and always make sure it’s clean… I can imagine what any abrasive particle deposited on it would do… :7

I tried it. It did clean the lenses with no residue left at all. Clean as a whistle. It works as advertised. I have no problem recommending the pen for cleaning a HMD. Thanks to all responding. take care…Eddie.

2 Likes

Thanks for doing it and giving us the great tip! :sunglasses:

1 Like

I bought one too and it works brilliantly :+1:

Good to hear. I’m glad I brought that to your attention.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.