L.A Noire has juddering. (non FPS problem)

L.A noire has some kind of juddering when I move my head.

Even I set FPS keep settle down. it has same problem. Is it only me, who has such problem?

It’s not smart smoothing problem.

2 Likes

Don’t have the title. But have you tried reducing Pitool Render multiplier?

I’ve tried 0.75… but it has same.

1 Like

It won’t likely make a diffetemc3 but perhaps try at 0.5. Oculus game Defector apparently works better with Revive. (Though need for it a save game to get by early mirror scene).

I found Steam version of Ethan Cartet needed to be at x0.5 to have graphics look right.

Nope, it doesn’t help, juddering is still same. other games work perfectly fine, I;m using 144 version of Pitool

1 Like

Isn’t L.A. Noire capped at 30fps withou any mods? (with a 60fps mod the physics glitches)

2 Likes

Not sure. Would they cap the vr version like that?

Youre right, no fps limit in the VR version.

Funny how they (rockstar) claimed it was nearly impossible to remove the fps limit from the original version. So people came up with a hack that caused thebphysics glitch.

OP try lowering texture settings see if that helps.

1 Like

Rockstar has always been an interesting company. I used to know a fellow that works or worked with them. It was a pleasant surprise to hear them leading in releasing a mostly trouble free game. Just wondering how long we will wait for the pc version. Lol

1 Like

lowest setting, it doesn’t help, feels very weird because when I get position and height check, it starts juddering. seems like tracking problem in game engine software. Maybe I have a try on my old Vive. :frowning:

2 Likes