Kickstarter 8k backer still waiting

Number 5988 no reply on kickstarter or the shipping topic, what am I supposed to do? Have they forgotten about me?

@anon74848233 @mozi

3 Likes

Added mozi & dallas to your post. 5k+ or 8k?

If you have a supon please post. But while not comforting your not the only backer waiting. :disappointed:

2 Likes

8K, unfortunately I’ve tried many times to open a support ticket but it doesn’t recognize my login details…

1 Like

Well generally mozi is good with responding within a day or 2.

1 Like

@mozi @anon74848233
same situation here…
8k backer no.6732, would you please update me the status?

1 Like

Your right helio hes not the only one waiting still lol

2 Likes

still waiting here too… pledge nr.4652 , any sort of update, no email , no pvt nothing…

1 Like

Let’s hope so, I wrote them a pm on Kickstarter last week and still nothing there too

1 Like

Hi, your tracking number is:5948730597

1 Like

Hi mozi thank you , wich company? fedex?

1 Like

Finally got my tracking number via e-mail too, hopefully it’s not an April’s fool ahahah
Now hopefully we can enjoy our 8K for a month before switching to the Valve index :stuck_out_tongue:
Btw when it reaches Italy from the UK it should be delivered by Bartolini ( www.brt.it )

1 Like

Hi @mozi, I also have not had an update on my kickstarter at all and the spreadsheet seems to be defunct now. Backer 2887, I changed to the XR/BE and have not had an update in weeks, despite being previously told that they would be shipped by now. Can you update on the status asap?

Thanks,

Richard

2 Likes

Update: I’ve received my 8K today, unfortunately it seems to be defective (either the hmd or the cable as far as I can tell), what should I do now?

1 Like

What is it doing or not? Need more info.

Some have had to press the headset connecter in as it loosened off.

3 Likes

Posted in the other topic :wink:

1 Like