Just got my 5k+ but

They gave me a Euro plug?? I live in the US. Can i use the one for my vive?

EDIT: I just tried, it is a little too big for the slot… -_-

@anon74848233 Help please

Curious if they sent all us backers the wrong plug.

Ouch! Sorry to hear. A 12v wall plug of 2amps or more will work. Other wise a Travel wall adapter to use EU devices in North America should work as well.

Hopefully not. But this kind of mix while unfortunate happens at times. At least it’s only a dc psu.

Get a travel adapter

3 Likes

This shouldn’t have happened, I was asking Xunshu about this matter some half a year back and she assured “don’t worry, we got this”

2 Likes

Clearly they dont lol

1 Like

Well shit happens.
OP, easiest/fastest way is to buy another adapter of 12 volts and at least 2 amperes,edit. or an adapter, like @TonytotheB already suggested. Be sure to double check the polarity.

1 Like

i just spent over an hour driving store to store to find a euro to us adapter overpriced at 25$. owell what are you gonna do

3 Likes

That is a completely ridiculous price, unless what you actually got was a converter. They would actually change the voltage, while an adapter would just change the physical connection.

EDIT: Also, not sure where you are staying that it would take an hour to get to a store with an adapter. Wal-Mart and some other superstores would probably carry travel adapters.

Shouldn’t but have heard of this with other international priducts.

1 Like

Wow i have seen these adapters cheaper than that at a variety of discount stores.

I got it from walmart but the first one I bought didn’t work so I had to bring it back and there’s a million people in walmart near xmas

2 Likes

It is really the worst time in the year to go shop. I’d stand in any line to get my pimax to work if I had gotten mine though. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please contact our support team via servicedesk if you need ask support team for help

The servicedesk link : http://feedback.pimaxvr.com/ :rofl::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes, the service desk :grin::grinning::joy::rofl::dizzy_face:

No… I’m in NY… my unit had the correct electrical plug… Butosai just got unlucky.

2 Likes

Tomohm any idea when Tyrel might upload a review? Very generous to give him a demo! Thanks

2 Likes

Damn, so you got MY Pimax ?! Send it over to me, immediatelly !! :yum:

5 Likes

I believe he’s going to upload it today… but I don’t think he’s going to give it a very positive review.

1 Like