It's pointing slightly to the right... :D

… That’s what she said… :slight_smile:

It seems to me like the pointer (only tried with the right controller actually) when using an Index controller points slightly (a few degrees maybe?) to the right?

Tried with .28 :wink:

3 Likes

Will try that out later…
(But which part) :rofl:

2 Likes

:see_no_evil: :hear_no_evil: :speak_no_evil:

2 Likes

Mine is pointing to… eh… wait, maybe I will leave that out :wink:

I have tried to align the pointer according to how StamVR does it, but let me double check this and correct if needed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hehe… :grin:

Pretty sure I noticed it because it was different than in the SteamVR dashboard when I excited SteamVR and was returned to PE… :slightly_smiling_face:

If it is indeed the same as in SteamVR I just never noticed as I never (willingly) beta tested that (on purpose)… :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Indeed. Let me check that later today, its easily fixable :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You were right @DrWilken, the laser was off around 4 degrees ro right. II think its better now, will add it to next release! Thanks a lot for pointing this out :slight_smile:

3 Likes

No problem @SweViver! :slight_smile: Guess my eyes weren’t playing tricks on me… :smiley:

You’re welcome and thank YOU for this amazing work! :slight_smile:

PE is going to be the best thing that happened to Pimax in the consumer friendly area ever!

I hope the rest of the guys at Pimax know that… :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks man, I apprecate it :slight_smile:
The hand position with hand-tracking is now also fixed. will be added in next beta.

3 Likes