Is no one verifying Specs on Pimax?

If you look at the Web page there are several inccorrect entries.

• Lens Structure: Dual Aspherical Lenses
  • 2×3.5mm Audio Jack

If they have am Aspherical Lens version please ship me these lens upgrades & please let users know where the 2nd audio jack is as some hsve problems with the one we know about.

@anon84525399 @DerekVVV @deletedpimaxrep1 @PimaxUSA

There is also no disclaimer on Amd GPUs as equivilent GPUs are having issues.

Under the 5kXR(BE) Oled shouldn’t advertise SDE is killed. Inky blacks have been reported as greys now as your explanation to remove smear.

16 Likes

Every time i see hand motion listed as an option it annoys me.
I have 2 ordered. 1 for each headset.
Apparently they were ready ~6 months ago if memory serves me right but i literally have no clue if im going to receive them even this year or before i move on to a new headset.
If pimax arent ready to sell & ship items & they have no real date of when they are, they shouldnt be listed or pictured

3 Likes

Agreed I only ordered 1. But don’t have LHes & that would definitely allow me to enjoy some additional experiences.

3 Likes

Aspherical lens just mean not a section of a sphere, the outer edge of the current pimax lens design seems apsherical. This appellation doesn’t tel l anything about the quality or other properties of the lens and his vastly miss used as a synonym for high quality lens. The should have included the term Fresnel for clarity :wink:
example…

2 Likes

2 Probably mean stereo sound in Pimax dialect

2 Likes

Indeed as in before hybrid Fresnel lenses. Lol

Possibly but as other sections of the website say 1x3.5mm more likely an error as pimax p1 series (4k B1 etc…) Had 3×3.5mm stereo jacks. :beers::wink::+1::sparkles:

1 Like

@anon74848233 @sean.huang Bump.

U had some lion @ breakfast today mate ?!?! :rofl::+1:t4:

2 Likes

Nah just some of Tony’s Corn flakes
:wink:

2 Likes

I think you should have more often :wink:

2 Likes