Is anybody out there

Maybe this didn’t happen for you but it happened to me and i am sharing my experience, this is what forums are for.
I never claimed i was a pimax employee, its clear i am a customer, i olso am not saying i know the process, i am telling whats written on the chart at the web page, you can check it if you don’t believe, i said “PROBABLY no stock” because chart shows a production process, my order hasn’t even been approved for long time, still at first stage of the chart, eventually i was replied by pimax product will be sent 5 weeks later, when one week already passed, it will take at least one week to come from hong kong, total 7 weeks, which is nearly two months. Now, which one of these i wrote at first place is not a fact?

Other facts: as you can see above, 11 days ago a pimax representative wrote that product will be sent in 3-5 days. Then i got a call from italy, a lady from pimax bargained with me about delivery date and we agreed on 2 weeks max. Then i got the 5 week email.

Please check your private message, i will follow your requirement until it was solved properly

1 Like

My plegde was shipped a month ago.
Nearly a month I cannot get neither tracking number no Pimax pledge.
No reply from any of pimax mail addresses.

Updated by Eno
@mozi please can you help this member.

Many thanks

1 Like

PIMAX!!
ARE YOU KIDDINING ME???
WHAT THE $%^$%$???
A MONTH AGO MY PLEDGE WAS MARK AS DELIVERED AND NOW I GOT MESSAGE FROM endless lin:

I’ve checked your info in our database and got the information that you’ve already refused the delivery.
Sorry to hear that, and you’ll get the refund as soon as we confirmed the delivery is back to our warehouse.

I DONT WANT A REFUND. I WANT MY VR HEADSET
ARE YOU CHEATERS OR SOMETHING?!?!?

@mozi @anon74848233

That is likely a pre generated response for pre orders.

Have added Dallas & mozi. Likely the courier tried to deliver when no one was home. Some delivery services are not very good. I experienced that once here with Canada post whom only delivered final notice after item was sent back.

Hey enopho(leader), i want to ask you again, why did you only delete my post while you allow others to post their negative experience?
One more fact for you: i did not use faul language at any of my posts, unlike the posts you allowed from others. So why not delete nearly half the posts in this subject?

Eno didn’t delete your post. Your post was flagged & managed by a full moderator. With the post flagged & removed it removed replies linked to the post.

To whom it may concern then is my question, why the double standard?

Enopho was the one to threatened me to give one more protest (ban at third) if i kept writing the way i did, so thats the reason i asked him.

I myself whom have seen the history do not see a double standard as you were even warned about your “troll” post & why it was marked so. If you wish to discuss further please take it to pm as per the Code of Conduct.

https://community.openmr.ai/t/code-of-conduct/9973?u=heliosurge

I am not going to discuss with you.

Then this matter is closed as it is off topic. :v::sunglasses::+1::sparkles:

@anon74848233 @mozi any update? Last week i have again been told that my product will be sent in 2 or 3 days as before, for the third time. If you can’t send it just just acknowledge and give a realistic due date so i can decide what to do.

1 Like

Finally last week i had been told that my product is on the way, yet no tracking no.

Which brings me to another fact: I contacted four pimax employees, all four had lied to me.

1 Like

@anon74848233 please reply my email about refund.