Introduce the Pimax affiliate program!

Hey Guys,
Let me introduce our affiliate program.

What is the Pimax Affiliate Program?

Pimax Affiliate Program is an online marketing platform that allows partners to promote Pimax products online. To become a Pimax affiliate, just register on the Pimax Affiliate website then share unique referral links on your website or social media. Then you’ll earn Pimax Credits when customers purchase Pimax products via your links.

How to become an affiliate?

Step 1. Visit pimaxvr.refersion.com and register with your email.
Step 2. Confirm your email address through a verification email.
Step 3. Share product links and earn a commission.

How can I earn a commission?

Step 1. Share an affiliate link

-Visit your homepage to get unique referral links and share them online. Alternatively, you can add advertisement plugins to your website.

Step 2. A customer buys a product

-Someone clicks your link and buys from the Pimax Online Store.

Step 3. Order will be confirmed

-The referral link and order information will be confirmed in the Pimax Affiliate Program system automatically.

Step 4. You get a commission!

-Commission payment will be transferred to your account as long as the product is not returned and refunded within 20 days.

Common Promotion Methods

A. Sharing Referral Links

B. Social Media Promotion

C. Widget Promotion

You need to know before the promotion

A. 30 days cookie period
-Only orders made within 30 days of clicking your link will be considered an affiliate sale.

B. When will I receive commission
-Pimax Affiliate will receive commission 20 days after the customer confirms receipt, assuming no refund is requested during this period.

C. What types of promotion are not permitted
-To keep the Pimax Affiliate Program as fair as possible, certain promotion methods not permitted, including but not limited to distributing false information, internet traffic interception, search engine marketing, and advertising with Pimax-related keywords.

D. Do I earn a commission if an order is paid for with coupons
-Except for educational discounts, orders paid for with staff, enterprise, or promotional discount coupons will not yield commissions.

7 Likes