Index controllers not working in xplane 11

Hi
I’m a new 5k plus owner with valve index controllers and trying to use the latest pitool beta with Xplane 11 and the controllers dont work in the game. the buttons dont function. need help
thx Lee

1 Like

Check this thread. Looks like might need some hoops… @RiftFlyer is a member here that posted in xplane 11 forum.

Valve Index Controllers not working - VR in X-Plane 11 - X-Plane.Org Forum

That thread is from an earlier version of x-plane. The most recent version supports the index controllers natively. Ensure you calibrate them and assign functions for the axis and buttons in the x-plane settings menu.

1 Like

Thanks. I will give it a try
Lee

1 Like

Hi Riftflyer
Has anyone uploaded their .joy file for the recommended index controller assignments?
Just curious. It would save some time .
Thx Lee

1 Like

It’s included natively. Enable the 3D mouse cursor so you can interact in the settings menu. Enable Vr and set the index controllers to default. That will apply the default button settings.

1 Like

I set them to default and there are no assignments.
When using my valve index headset, all buttons and axis are automatically there. What am i missing.?
Thx lee

1 Like

I’ve no idea then I’m afraid. It must be an issue with Pimax. Sorry, I no longer own a Pimax headset. I’m only here due to getting an email when I was tagged in the earlier post.

1 Like