Improve Lens Clarity - Pimax Vision 8kX - Lens Coating with Nanofixit

It’s basically any game that supports FFR… :wink:

Its that simple?

Then where’s the thread on games that support FFR? Start that one :slight_smile:

2 Likes

AR coatings are something that is normally done in a chamber - You really should have both surfaces (front and back) coated as you get 2nd order reflections with a surface.

My VR glasses are very large lenses with both AR coating and the fair end blue filter.

1 Like

Just a note here guys- Don’t buy direct from Nanofixit. I ordered the product several months ago. They took my money and then apparently closed the website down and stopped answering emails.
Bummer. It’s only about $12.00 but I thought I’d let you know my experience with them anyway.

4 Likes

would it have killed them to add some anti-glare to them? I wonder if those anti-glare phone screen protectors would work.

1 Like

Pretty sure those are just rather coarsely matte - at least the one’s I’ve used. :7

I had the exact same experience as @Finn but I was able to get a refund via PayPal.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.