I want my money back, take your headset

I can’t deal with the stupidity of this company. I want to get refund. None of the promises are correctly achieved and it’s been 2 years. Otherwise I will look fir legal ways and I’m sure there is a lot of customers who are frustrated as much as me. We raised $4 million together and we can’t take it down in same way

3 Likes

I’m starting to feel the same. I put a lot of faith into the company seeing they’re new and developing. Given them more leeway than i would with any other company.
The lack of communication and support is terrible. I simply wanted my faulty headset replaced but I can no longer be bothered being ignored besides hearing a “yes, i’ve heard of this issue before”. id rather put my dollars elsewhere. Emails, forum posts, supen ticket numbers, nothing seems to work.
Ive also been thinking the legal route may be the way to go. I’m sure there’s enough people involved for a class action.

1 Like

ITS KICSTARTER, so there is RISK at first second that you just lost your money.

How hard it is to read risk of kickstart projects … ??

3 Likes

Well for me, I’m not a backer but rather a pre-orderer directly from their website.
I decided i’d wait through the kickstarter campaign, purely to avoid those risks and wait for reviews.
after seeing the reviews from reputable VR-reviewers (and the communication between them and Pimax), it seemed reasonable enough to make an order. Unfortunately it seems the production has been too rushed, i would have been happy to wait longer rather than producing higher quantity fault-prone headsets. The time frame has already surpass to lodge paypal refund request which would have been a lot more streamlined. I’m still optimistic with Pimax but the customer service is not there.

Welcome to my world! Read my thread… yours sounds eerily similar!

https://community.openmr.ai/t/replied-im-about-to-lose-my-mind-here-i-beginning-to-question-whether-this-headset-is-worth-the-trouble/18218/31

Hi, why don’t you open a new ticket on service desk,
heared now the response is really quick.

open a ticket, I will deal it.

So I got the new cable but no explanation how to change it. I tried to pull the old one but not coming off. How am I gonna change it without breaking my hMd?

Sweviver YouTube video @5 mins 55 secs

• You don’t have to pull the plastic shroud off, you can ease it to one side and the cable should come out
1 Like