How looks like a Shipping Email from Pimax?

Hello Friends, while im waiting for my Order i am reading much in this Forum and of cause looking Pimax videos. I am really happy to having a Pimax 8K+ soon. So while im waiting i have some questions for you. I´m reading about getting an Shipping-Email from Pimax… where do i find this Mail? on the Pimax side in my account or in my Email?
And how it looks like? What can i do with the Information inside this Mail? Is there a Trackingnumber or something else?
greets Alucard

1 Like

Email - Watch your spam :open_file_folder: as it might get directed there. And check Order status.

1 Like

Where can I check the order status?

2 Likes

On the store page, go to My Account (top right of page). From there select Sales Orders. Select the order you’re interested in. Shipping info will be under the Delivery Orders subheading. Originally you’ll only see a link to a PDF with a SH* title, but after your order ships you’ll see a tracking number there with a Shipping Vendor listed.

3 Likes

I got my tracking number in an email from Pimax 2 weeks after I received my replacement 8K a couple weeks ago, hmmmm

2 Likes

I still haven’t had my shipment email despite having my controllers a few days.

3 Likes