Horizontal permanent screen tearing in right eye of 5k+

After having permanent crashes on a 980ti i upgraded to a 2080ti. Afterwards crashes became better but now my right Screen is tearing Sometimes Not Always. The Screen Looks than shifted for 5 Pixel. This completley Breaks Immersion. IT affects only right eye.

Like this?

https://community.openmr.ai/t/horizontal-bottom-wiggle/16264

Yes. I would Say i have the issued that my device IS Not starting correctly if gone to sleep. Sometimes only Tracking Works. And i have not Had this issued on 980ti

Strange that it only happens with the RTX card. As far as I can remember Pimel RMA’d and got a new device.

Mine Is Not wiggling Just tearing

Is it similar to this wiggle?

Mine has the Pixel Offset Like in the Video. But no wobble or shaking . Did You get yours Exchanged?

After some checks with the developers it was decided mine needed to return. So first they will want to check it with a remote session

So figured a Few Things Out. The tearing appears at 90hz only Thats why i havent Had this Problem at the 980ti. The 980 can only handle 72hz. The second thing: i have the Same wobble/Shake Like in your Video. Did You get the Pi Back? Was the Problem solved?

Got sent a replacement so I don’t know how the issue is dealt with at pimax