Has Pimax Now been delayed? (It's June 29th)

Yes, in a sense we did. Though I wish todays update included more confirmation everything is still on track. Any sudden omission of these confirmations worry me

5 Likes

If only to have that much space!!!

1 Like

Progress has been made!
There will be deliveries!

Meanwhile, pre-order Artisan! It comes with a coupon for 8KX and Plan WTF to update

I feel for you. I really only have room for seated VR and don’t even own VR controllers. I plan to buy some so that I can play Half-Life: Alyx, but I’ll have to play standing in one spot. I’ve got a small foam pad to stand on and the hardwood floor should remind me if I step off the “safe spot” in my home office. I certainly don’t want to break my monitor (or anything else in my crowded room).

I hope I don’t have to resort to Legos! :rofl:

That is what I love about VR I also have a very small space. But when I put my headset on my space is endless and I can even go into outer space and fight space pirieters. All for less then a new car.

2 Likes

For once I am not worried about this particular fact - they just wanted to spare the updates of at least 1,5 weeks for the show. Otherwise it would be a show to announce the recent developments of - the last 2,3 days.

So let’s see what Monday brings, and let’s continue to complain discuss afterwards with more solid absence of any meaningful news…

4 Likes

I’ve recently moved and now have my ‘own space’ - only I can’t even stretch both arms out without touching something. Before, without my own space I was allowed to VR in the living room but that licence has now been revoked!!

1 Like

I find it absolutely hilarious Pimax first mentioned the Pimax Now event in mid April and said it was coming soon. I thought to myself, oh, it must be coming tomorrow or within a week. Nope. It took 2 freaking months for a date to be announced.

I get the feeling the Pimax Now event will be underwhelming and that they are still far from shipping any 8KXs. Keep your expectations very very low guys.

Pimax took so freaking long that I gave in to impatience and got a StarVR One.

5 Likes

You have the worse reputation for breaking deadlines so you name your next event ‘Now’ and then delay it for weeks. I mean come on, that’s pure. comedy.

5 Likes

Event is officially on the 29th.

So tempting for me to reply but I’ll leave it alone and hope that the 29th is a happy day for us all :crossed_fingers: :beer:

3 Likes