Has anyone rmaed their 8kx and gotten a replacement?

how long did it take for you to get your replacement? also anyone done it with index controllers? How long have yall had to wait to get it. im 4 weeks in waiting

i am also in for a RMA,but i am not going to wait a month for a replacement…

2 Likes

Just sent my 8Kx off for RMA today, i’ll keep close track of it and my RMA ticket.
Mine was sent from Denmark to France.
Edit: Had a good laugh when I took pictures of the box and found the QC approved stamp :rofl:

4 Likes

Still playing text tag with Pimax, they don’t do much in CS or QC. they are only good at getting our money.

2 Likes

Was told that mine will ship out in 1-2 days… Ive got a month to play with before I just cancel the order and file a dispute/refund with pay pal. I send an email daily requesting status and up until this point i have gotten responses.

I really want to like Pimax. I am just disappointed with their warranty/claims dept… or lack there of

I think those stamps are pre-printed …lol

1 Like

Good news… It only took 2 weeks to receive a replacement 8kx. The new one (knock on wood) works very well after working through all the settings. Controller and base station never arrived from original order 6 weeks ago.I got tired of the same old “will ship next week” response. I cancelled and ordered form steam… Arrived in one week…

3 Likes

Im supposed to get my rma tomorrow for my 8kx hopefully after almost 6 weeks waiting. Hopefully it works better than my first one. I sent out my index controller for coming broken 2 weeks ago and they said I would have to wait till they arrange it, which took weeks for my 8kx. guess Ill have to play with one controller for a couple weeks

They send they’ll be send me the RMA soon. I might have to get one of those WMR headsets in the meantime if it’s taking that long :rofl:

This reminds me to set a reminder in my calendar for Oct 6 2021 as the day my 8KX may spontaneously explode. (1 year after arrival) :confounded:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.